Raising a miracle.....

Stinson II (1/24/12 Celine II x Oz III), a Golden Retriever/Labrador cross.

Stinson's age.....

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

14 Weeks


I had a very busy week, again! I had a puppy play date with my buddy, Daphne (I am STILL older!) and we played in the bird bath and wrestled each other. We had so much fun!



I love to snuggle up next to my half-sister, Tiller. I crawled right into her crate with her (she didn't think it was a very good idea and she left).





My puppy raiser took me to something called 'Brunch' at The Colony on Sunday. I wasn't impressed but found the furnishings quite comfortable. Everyone was very impressed with my manners (and my beauty!).


My puppy raiser says she is sad because I have to 'retire' the little puppy coat I am wearing and get a bigger one. I don't get it - isn't that what 'raiser' means? People sure are silly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment