Raising a miracle.....

Stinson II (1/24/12 Celine II x Oz III), a Golden Retriever/Labrador cross.

Stinson's age.....

PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting out again!-Just 2 weeks to go!

I'm almost recovered from my knee surgery - I'm on 10 minute walks 3 times a day this week - next week it's 15 minutes 3 times a day. Then - FREEDOM! We all went to my sponsor, King's Gate Club, the day before Easter for a short visit at their monthly meeting. Baron and Lorraine were there and I borrowed the bunny ears from him (they look good, don't you think?).
Today, we went to see Dr. Herbold so he could check on my raiser's foot - just like I go to the vet and get my knee checked after my surgery. I like his office MUCH better than the vet's!!! I 'find the seat', 'find the door', 'down,under' and 'stay' ALOT (and I'm good at it, too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment