Raising a miracle.....

Stinson II (1/24/12 Celine II x Oz III), a Golden Retriever/Labrador cross.

Stinson's age.....

PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vacation at the Ritz-Carlton!

My first time at the beach - I loved playing in the sand.
Wow - I've never seen anything like this before!

We took the shuttle bus from the hotel to the Beach Club.

I loved looking down from the balcony and watching the people.

I behaved beautifully in the hotel room.

My sleeping corner - nice feather pillow - don't get those at home!

We went to the pool and I watched people swim - very strange indeed.

I was exhausted and took a nap in the Club Lounge before we went home. Everyone there was very impressed with how well I behaved since I'm still just a puppy and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment